Our terms and conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all deliveries and offers by Art & Delikat GmbH. Counter-confirmations of the customer with reference to his own business or purchase conditions are hereby contradicted.
Offer, subject matter and contract text
(1) The presentation of the products in the online shop is a non-binding invitation to order to the customer.
(2) The customer's order represents an offer to conclude a purchase contract. When the customer places an order, we usually send an order confirmation. Unless stated otherwise, this order confirmation does not constitute acceptance of the offer, but merely informs us that we have received the order. A contract is only concluded when we confirm the conclusion of the contract or ship the ordered product.
(3) The contract is concluded in German. A contract text will not be saved by us. However, registered customers have the opportunity to see the scope and status of their orders in the customer area in the customer area.
You have the right to enter into this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons
withdraw. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods. To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us
Art & Delikat GmbH
09158 928389 (Fax)
by means of a clear statement (eg a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not required.
To comply with the withdrawal period it is sufficient that you have the notice of exercise
of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the cancellation
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we will have you all the payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from choosing a different delivery method than the cheapest standard delivery we offer ), immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your cancellation of this contract is received by us. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You have to reship the goods immediately and in any case not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract to us
Art & Delikat GmbH
to be returned or handed over.
The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of fourteen days. You bear the immediate costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Prices, packaging and shipping, partial deliveries
(1) Our prices are basically the prices listed in the shopping cart of our website at the time of ordering. Differing prices that may be displayed on pages loaded from caches (browser cache, proxies) are not current and invalid.
(2) Our prices are described in the section of our website.
(3) reserves the right, in individual cases or in the case of rejection of payment by credit institutions or providers of the respective payment method, to execute the order only against payment by cash on delivery or advance payment.
(4) Costs incurred by chargebacking a payment transaction due to lack of coverage or due to incorrectly transmitted data by the customer will be charged to the customer.
(5) Checks are accepted only on account of performance and can be returned at any time. In any case, check remittances are valid only after redemption as payment.
(6) Offsetting against counterclaims is only permitted if these are undisputed or have been legally established. In addition, the customer can offset with a counter claim, which has taken the place of his right of retention from this contractual relationship.
Retention of title
(1) All goods supplied by Art & Delikat GmbH remain the property of Art & Delikat GmbH until full payment and settlement of all claims arising from the business relationship. This also applies to conditional claims.
(2) Insofar as the customer is an entrepreneur, the following provisions also apply: Access by third parties to the goods owned or co-owned by Art & Delikat GmbH must be reported by the customer without delay. The costs incurred by such interventions for a third-party objection claim or costs for an extra-procedural release shall be borne by the customer. The customer already assigns to Art & Delikat GmbH in full the claims resulting from resale or other legal grounds with regard to the reserved goods (including all balance claims from current account) as a precautionary measure. We authorize the buyer / customer revocably to collect the claims assigned to us for his account and in his own name. This direct debit authorization can be revoked if the buyer / customer does not meet his payment obligations properly.
Compliance with the Youth Protection Act
Art & Delikat GmbH is committed to the protection of minors. In order to comply with the legal requirements regarding the delivery of goods to young people who are subject to the ban on the sale of the Youth Protection Act, you confirm with your order that you have read, understood and understood the information in the product description and only order these products if you have the have reached the required age.
(1) Art & Delikat GmbH is entitled to rescind the contract if the customer has made false statements about his creditworthiness or speak other evidence that the customer is objectively not creditworthy and endanger our right to payment of the purchase price is.
(2) The customer has the right to withdraw from the purchase at any time up to the time of delivery of the ordered goods, unless otherwise agreed in writing. A reason for the withdrawal is not necessary.
Assignability of claims
The customer is not entitled to assign his claims from the contract.
(1) If the customer is a merchant, Nuremberg shall be the sole place of jurisdiction for all disputes between the contracting parties, including bill of exchange and check claims.
(2) German law applies exclusively, excluding the provisions of the UN Sales Convention. Compulsory provisions of the state in which the customer has his habitual residence remain unaffected.
(3) Should any of these provisions be invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
Art & Delikat GmbH